Sunday 6 January 2013

First progress on the FIST!

So we're into month one and I've started my first units. Starting before January would've been bad form of course ;)

So I've started a HQ and troops. Specifically Codicier Lothar Ossiax and Tactical Squad Expurgio. Below are some work in progress pics. All need some tweaking + green stuff. I'd love to label each in turn, but that doesn't seem to be an option on the phone app. So, in order:

*Work station alpha!
*Codicier Lothar Ossiax (two pics)
*Veteran Sergeant Axiom
*Plasma gunner
*(as yet unnamed) brother kneeling with Melta bomb
*brother with boltgun

So we're going for a very technical look. Funky backpacks, if not servo-arms. The Libby is a simple conversion from the Dark Vengeance one. But with the addition of a bit of Fists brass I think the hammer looks spiffing!

Some of the rest o the squad are going to be from DV, so kinda dull. But need some painting practice before I bring out the coolest guys.

Thoughts?













1 comment:

  1. Tasty! How you finding the departure from the Orkziez?

    ReplyDelete